This week I learned two models of SECTIONS and TPACK. I think SECTIONS focuses more on interaction with students and ease of use. And TPACK focuses more on the content of teaching, so TPACK is usually associated with the formal K-12 teaching environment. Then this week I also learned how to edit videos with OpenShot. When I watched videos on YouTube a long time ago, I thought about editing and publishing videos by myself, but I haven’t found a good opportunity to learn how to edit videos. And OpenShot is a software with intuitive ui interface and easy to use. After following the tutorial, I learned some simple editing skills, which made me interested in editing. Poorly produced videos will affect viewers in several ways. Sometimes the transition is very blunt and the purpose of the editing is also very unclear. I have also seen bloggers who use very frequent editing, editing every few seconds. A video like this will cause viewers to have a misunderstanding of the video and fail to understand what the point of view the video is trying to express. Then the viewer will be easily distracted after failing to understand. So I think video creators must clarify their theme and then use editing to highlight their content.