I wonder if I put a few words here?

Weekly Blog 3

This week I learned some tips to use on canva.com. This is a very good website, the interface is simple and direct, and the method of use is also very simple, so that people can quickly use it proficiently. I designed two things on canva, one is brochure and the other is poster. Following teacher’s instructions, I quickly completed the design. I also found nice photos on pexels.com to change into my brochure. One big advantage of Canva is that it has preset templates. You only need to find a template you like, modify it a little, and replace it with your favorite picture to design a very beautiful brochure and poster. At the same time, because the ui design of the website is very simple, you will not be confused by the complicated operation interface, and it only takes a short time to design what you want.

And I also learned a few features required for designing a model: 1.Instructional design is learner-centered: Learner and his/her performance are the focal points.

2.Instructional design is goal-oriented: Well-defined goals are essential.

3. Instructional design focuses on real-world performance. Help learners perform the behaviors that will be expected of them in the real world.

4.Instructional design focuses on outcomes that can be measured in a reliable and valid way. Creating valid and reliable measurement instruments is essential.

5.Instructional design is empirical. Data are the heart of the process.

6.Instructional design typically is a team effort. This process usually involves teamwork.

Kurt, S. “Instructional Design Models and Theories,” in Educational Technology, December 9, 2015. Retrieved from https://educationaltechnology.net/instructional-design-models-and-theories/ Dr. Serhat KurtInstructional Design Models and Theories. February 17, 2021.

1. lukejr

Glad you found Canva a useful tool. Your examples are well done. You may want to create more infographics for upcoming blog posts or for elements of your assignments. Overall I hope it is useful in other classes and ultimately in your future.