I wonder if I put a few words here?

Weekly Bolg 4

I took a screenshot of apex game content on twitch. The tool used is Screencastify, which is very easy to use and convenient. You can set to record desktop or browser, set the recording time, and then it can be very convenient to edit after the recording is completed. This digital screenshot can be used in online classes. Sometimes when the teacher talks about key knowledge points or answers some difficult questions, students can use the screenshot software to record them, so that the students will not forget the content, and don’t need to search the content from a full record course video. The Coherence, Signaling, Redundancy, Spatial Contiguity, and Temporal Contiguity Principles would apply to PowerPoint presentation in a classroom. Because this principle explains how to make people absorb more content in a limited amount of energy. In general, it is necessary to reduce redundant content and not to distract the audience too much.

1. lukejr

The blog you are creating is coming along. Keeping theories and these multimedia principles in mind during your creation of more multimedia will help make your content effective to your audience. Screencasting is really becoming a default in many spaces as Twitch and obviously YouTube are used more and more for educational purposes and teaching.